Wednesday 21 January 2009

you never guess what happened to me - yesterday..

...Amazing, the NHS total transform people from friends you thought you knew to ....

Lets start at the beginning Gill my best friend asked me to accompany her to a hospital appointment which as a good friend said yes with out thinking as you do (nothing life threatening, well her cyst is going to cop it, but its a freeloader anyway!)she introduce me to the "poor" registrar (yes poor - by the time we finished with her!) as her partner then tried to dig her way out by saying we were married - ..... wait for it! to different men - the appointment took a downturn - just let say we probably the talk of the staff canteen - and we really made her day! She even told us we had to be serious - ha! I decide to take it easy in the waiting for a while why is it waiting room magazine's - are full of the thick glossy mags and you never get chance to finish the article and you can't buy it to finish because it was October some when!



Well partner I promised to tell you the truth if your bum does look big in that dress, or compliment you if you just done your hair, take responsibility of the children even if they done something bad and just be there for the next hospital appointment - because, it really made me laugh!!

(Thanks for your comments - "partner" - thinking about it!)

As I have mentioned before I am a childminder, well today I was put well and truly in my place, a little girl was doing some drawings (and boy, does she do a forest of them!) well I asked if she could draw me a picture for my collection - her reply is no thank you beccy (well mannered I pleased to say) but here's one for K (husband) not much I could say really - said picture given to "husband" now being displayed on mantle piece! Husband smug smile - cheers husband - dinner in the dog!

2 comments:

Gill said...

ROFL Beccy you crack me up! Glad to know that days out with me are never boring ;)
And you should be honoured that I love you enough as a friend to inroduce you as my partner :D (OMG that is just going down in history that one)

Gill said...

see my blog lady - tagged you :)