Saturday 17 January 2009

Saturday 17 January 2009

Well I finally on here, my "best friend" set me this blog a few weeks ago, due to me avoiding the computer and my husband being ill, my children and general life, I have manage to avoid coming onto the computer!!

May I just set the record straight before I go any further! As I said my friend set this blog up, I'm not a Mary Poppins and I'm ok at cooking and housework, but I just like the rest of you, and often if you look can see the cobwebs in the corner (next year Christmas decorations!!) right that off my chest lets see if we can get the real picture of me!!


According to my children I am positively old (35!) I have right bit to resemble a human being and sometimes can have a couple of horns appear out of my head!! but most of the time the halo just slips really badly! For the last 4years I have been childminder and people allow me look after their children! amazing! which I really enjoy! (hate the paperwork and red tape! see told you I wasn't a Mary Poppins) I also have a family a husband (K) and two children (Ka) and (S). Ka she is now turning into a senior school child (she really lovely and growing into a young lady) which is really scary and S is just 9 he just lovely and still very cuddly (making the most of it!) and we have just a few pets who you probably meet as we go on!

I decide this year, on New Years Eve, is not to set my self new year resolutions, normally I fail by January, the only thing I have of my self and to have more faith in myself and to set more realistic task for my self!! (oh and to keep on top of the housework -another thing to prove I am not Mary Poppins!) well that the idea - I let you know how I get on!

This weekend I intend to a attack the children bedrooms with large black bags(didn't get chance before Christmas!) the results will be here and if the children are still alive, when I have finished!

Well that's a little about me and hopefully dispelled a few myths look forward to writing my next blog - and letting you know about the "attack of the children's bedrooms"

1 comment:

Gill said...

ROFL nice post "Ms.Poppins". You will never shake that tag. Am just SOOO proud of you for making that first step and getting your butt on here :)
Doesn't that feel better? And now i know you can do it hehe. I am expecting good things from you.
Oh and "ok" in the kitchen is a big fat fib. She really is awesome!