Monday 26 January 2009

To tag or not to tag that is the question!

Ahh new at this blogging game- I only know 2 people who read my blog! (and feel comfortably to "tag" but here goes eight things you say hmm (brain is working overtime !)

1: When I was ten I set off the fire alarm by throwing a tennis ball at it and didn't admit to it!

2: I was a Cub instructor when I was sixteen

3: I had a passion for cheese and honey sandwich with pickle onions and I wasn't pregnant - honest!

4: I am a left hand but I iron and knit right handed - don't ask

5: I love to cook - and make some mean chicken nuggets!

6: I am a book worm

7: I love to walk and swim but hate jogging and cannot hit a tennis ball with racket

8: Now for the real mushy bit: not only do I have a great husband and family, but I am lucky enough to extended my family with my childminding children on a daily basis!

Okay thats 8 things I am prepare to admit to!

I admitted to only 2 people to tag but I cannot do one othem as she only 13! and thats not fair
and the other is Gill but have fun reading anyway!

2 comments:

Gill said...

1 and 3 are surprises for me - OMG you yukky naughty girl ;)

Gill said...

one day you will update this!!!! hahahaha butseriously.